If diagnosed with an illness, seeing a Registered Dietitian for MNT can improve health & increase quality of life. During MNT, your Registered Dietitian will determine your nutrition diagnosis by conducting a comprehensive nutrition assessment, plan & will implement a nutrition intervention using evidence-based nutrition practice guidelines & will evaluated & monitor the intervention for efficacy via subsequent visits.
Your Registered Dietitian at Greater Washington Dietetics, LLC provides MNT for the following disease states:
· Cardiovascular Diseases: hypertension, dyslipidemia, congestive heart failure
· Diabetes: Type 2, Gestational
· Disease Prevention: general wellness
- GI Disorders: celiac disease, cirrhosis, Crohn’s disease
· Weight Management: overweight/obesity, bariatric surgery, eating disorders
- Women’s Health: pregnancy, osteoporosis, anemia